If you want to know more about Omron BP785 then read on here.
This Omron BP785 10 SERIES has many features. Here are some of them:
There is a feature called Truread, that takes three successive readings and averages them together. Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following the guidelines set by internationally recognized guidelines for home blood pressure measurement. You can select the delay between readings from 15 seconds up to 2 minutes.
Irregular Heartbeat Detector
Detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear, alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
Calibration Check System
Dual sensors automatically double check each reading, providing you with added reassurance that each reading is accurate.
With a touch of a button at Omron 10 Series BP785, you can review an eight week history of your weekly morning and evening blood pressure averages.
Cuff Wrap Guide
Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm.
200 Memory Storage
100 memory storage for each person (200 total) with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button.
BP Level Indicator
Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
Two User Mode
Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory. You can use two users, selected by a slide switch on the front. A “guest mode” allows you to measure a friend’s blood pressure without having it influence your average readings. It allows you to play around with it a bit.
Blood Pressure Change
Your blood pressure numbers often change. For instance, your blood pressure in the morning can be significantly different than at night, when you visit a doctor’s office, or after exercising. By using an Omron BP785 upper arm blood pressure monitor at home, you’re able to detect changes in your blood pressure any time you want.
Omron BP785 10 Series
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 7.2 x 9.8 inches ; 1 pounds
- Standard Adult Cuff–fits arm sizes 9 to 13 inches
- Large Adult Cuff–fits arm sizes 13 to 17 inches
- Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly
- 200 memory storage with a date and time stamp
- Omron ComFit Cuffs–fit both standard and large size arms from 9 to 17 inches
- Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average
- Dual sensors automatically double check each reading
- The monitor can detect and alert irregular heartbeats while the blood pressure is being measured
For more information about Omron BP785, please click here.